St Wilfrid's Chapel
There has been a place of worship, opposite Brougham Hall since
at least 1310AD. The original Chapel was rebuilt by Lady Anne Clifford
in 1659 and is one of four places of worship that were constructed
during the Cromwellian Period. We have two in the same Parish!
St Wilfrid's can be approached either from the road, the car park or
over the bridge from Brougham Hall.
By arrangement and booked in advance, the Chapel can be opened for
specific tours or events.
To avoid disappointment please contact well in advance.
Sarah Harden - Secretary PCC 01768 891913
or visit www.achurchnearyou.com